Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

STRESS!! Online application confusion?? Urgent

STRESS!! Online application confusion?? Urgent

Old Jul 20th 2009, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

orrin is just really niceorrin is just really niceorrin is just really niceorrin is just really niceorrin is just really niceorrin is just really niceorrin is just really niceorrin is just really nice
Default STRESS!! Online application confusion?? Urgent

Hi there once again!

I have just submitted an online application (175 - skilled migrant for OZ) and paid the fee.
I am just a little confused about these attachments???
I have the check list but I do not have all the required documents....yet
So...
How long do I have to attach these documents...?
Do you have to post them as well, as they have to be certified??
Will I receive any information as to what I should do next.
How do I get an electronic passport photo?

Sorry to put urgent but I am off on business this week and wont have a computer from tomorrow!
Any help please..
Cheers
orrin

Last edited by orrin; Jul 20th 2009 at 5:03 pm.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 6:15 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Re: STRESS!! Online application confusion?? Urgent

Oops

Very sure that you have 28 days from date of submission to getting all your documents attached and submitted.

After this period I think they pass it on for a CO to be assigned and although you may well get a bit longer to attach stuff you could also have your visa assessed as it stands without your attached (ie) not a chance

Sorry to be the burden of bad news

Good Luck

Dougie
Old Jul 20th 2009, 6:22 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Yup just found it about half way down on the Pdf "notifaction of application" they sent you.

It goes on about Regulation 2.15 and its 28 days from the date of your e-mail from them with the conformation.

What is it you are waiting for that needs to be attached anyway?

Dougie
Old Jul 21st 2009, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

Orrin,

If you scan and attach the original coloured document they do not need certifiying - this is what I did last year and had no problems.

With reference to Passport photo - I had the regular passport photo done then stuck it to a blank piece of paper put my name next to it then scanned it on and attached it.

Attach what you can within the 28 days then anything outstanding email to them once you get your reference or wait for your Case Officer to ask.

Good Luck

Becky