British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Electricians (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/)
-   -   Sparky_wanted_Perth WA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/sparky_wanted_perth-wa-515528/)

Sparky_wanted_Perth WA Feb 19th 2008 12:19 pm

Sparky_wanted_Perth WA

Family owned Electrical company based in Perth, Western Australia. Seeking qualified elctricians to keep up with growing demand. Specializing in portable buildings to aid mining boom. Good rates for a relaible, organised and hard working person. Come have fun in the sun.

lindseymcc Feb 19th 2008 8:16 pm

Re: Sparky_wanted_Perth WA

Hi there my husband is an electrician and we are coming over in May. We have just sent of for his ARTC cert and will be looking for a job in Perth. Where in Perth are you based?

Tintsexpert Feb 19th 2008 10:54 pm

Originally Posted by Sparky_wanted_Perth WA (Post 5953727)
Family owned Electrical company based in Perth, Western Australia. Seeking qualified elctricians to keep up with growing demand. Specializing in portable buildings to aid mining boom. Good rates for a relaible, organised and hard working person. Come have fun in the sun.

Sent you a pm,
Cheers

Sparky_wanted_Perth WA Feb 20th 2008 4:56 am

Hi Wendy, my name is Rachelle. My hubby is the Electrician and we are looking for staff to join our friendly team. We are located 30mins south of Perth City. Depending on experience, we are looking for someone to fill a supervisors role. We are offering top rates with company car and phone. Majority of our work is done for a Portable Building company, for minesite accommodation. We also do general maintenance around the local area.

Sparky_wanted_Perth WA Feb 20th 2008 5:01 am

sorry lindseymcc, not sure where i got the name wendy from, but the response was for you.

ukdarren22 Feb 20th 2008 11:14 am

Originally Posted by Sparky_wanted_Perth WA (Post 5953727)

hi. My name is darren. And we are moving out there in june. I have not yet sent off for my artc. But will hopefully have that sorted before i get there I am

stuart 65 Feb 24th 2008 5:58 pm

Hello my name is Stuart .Im coming over in March, for 3 weeks to validate the visa

stuart 65 Feb 24th 2008 6:05 pm

We are staying in Rockingham.This is my 3rd post so mabey i can give you a pm now