Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Sparky moving to Caloundra Brisbane.. Looking for work

Sparky moving to Caloundra Brisbane.. Looking for work

Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Chris_mac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sparky moving to Caloundra Brisbane.. Looking for work

Hi All

We fly out on the 30th July with PR, and i will be looking for work in the Caloundra and the surrounding area's.

Ive got the OTSR (for what its worth) and just applied for the ARTC and will probably do PEER route...

Ive noticed a couple of sparks on here from this area, what is the work situation like at the minute guys.?

Any tips or recommendations?

Best wishes

Chris
Old Jun 17th 2009, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

dazza monty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sparky moving to Caloundra Brisbane.. Looking for work

Originally Posted by Chris_mac
Hi All

We fly out on the 30th July with PR, and i will be looking for work in the Caloundra and the surrounding area's.

Ive got the OTSR (for what its worth) and just applied for the ARTC and will probably do PEER route...

Ive noticed a couple of sparks on here from this area, what is the work situation like at the minute guys.?

Any tips or recommendations?

Best wishes

Chris
Hi Chris
i cant answer ur question but was wandering if you could help me
I'm still in the uk and just filling in the applacation for artc and was wandering when you applied to the artc had u started ur ozzy visa as they ask what date you arrive?
Old Jun 17th 2009, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Chris_mac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dazza monty
Hi Chris
i cant answer ur question but was wandering if you could help me
I'm still in the uk and just filling in the applacation for artc and was wandering when you applied to the artc had u started ur ozzy visa as they ask what date you arrive?
Hi Dazza

I only applied a few days ago for the ARTC, and i waited until we had our visa. I put our arrival date as the date we are due to arrive... And used my wifes sisters house as the Oz address.

Chris
Old Jun 17th 2009, 12:08 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Not as much HERE as there was 6 months but its a start if you have not looked already.

Good Luck, ket us know how you get on.

Dougie

PS have you applied for the PEER via distance learning yet to get things moving ?
Old Jun 17th 2009, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

dazza monty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris_mac
Hi Dazza

I only applied a few days ago for the ARTC, and i waited until we had our visa. I put our arrival date as the date we are due to arrive... And used my wifes sisters house as the Oz address.

Chris
1 more quick question mate

Did you put your own address first then the oz address to were they send to?