Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Schedule 3 - Economic Classes

Schedule 3 - Economic Classes

Old Aug 16th 2009, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice
Default Schedule 3 - Economic Classes

Hi,

Is the below suitable for question 6 as proof (getting ready to send off my form now!) . . .

SCHEDULE 3
ECONOMIC CLASSES – FEDERAL SKILLED WORKERS

Question 6.

I am a British Citizen and have lived in the United Kingdom all my life since birth. This gives me over thirty one years’ experience in my native tongue.

English is my first language as I have been taught this throughout my education and use English every day to communicate with colleagues, the public and my family and friends.

All my exams and college courses were in English, both written and oral.

Thanks everyone,

Graham
Old Aug 17th 2009, 12:21 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Schedule 3 - Economic Classes

You in the right Forum ?

Only I,m confused

Dougie
Old Aug 17th 2009, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice
Default Re: Schedule 3 - Economic Classes

Sorry - wrong section of the forum - oops!!