Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Refresher course ready for vetassess!

Refresher course ready for vetassess!

Old Mar 13th 2008, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

rainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nice
Default Refresher course ready for vetassess!

Hey all

I am trying to organise for my old electrical instructor to put together a specific course to prepare us for vetassess skills that have been forgotton, i dont know the price of the course, it will prob be run over a weeknd at the Building training centre in croydon.

this course will be designed to cover skills needed to pass the vetassess practical ,ie DOL motors, 3 phase theory etc.

If you are interested need a group of 4-6 people

need your info on what to include, what you need refreshing on etc..major things that you know we will be tested on.

if you are interested, post your messages, or pm me will give you my number if want to chat

(noticed a few people in the same boat as me need a bit of help on DOL and 3 phase etc)

Im hoping to be on the july vetassess

Tom
Old Jun 1st 2008, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

EssexSparks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Refresher course ready for vetassess!

Hi Tom, don't know if i'm too late, but what a great idea. I think a refresher would be a good idea - I'd imagine you've been inundated with like-minded sparks!

Only just joined the site so can't pm you yet.

Alan
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by EssexSparks
Hi Tom, don't know if i'm too late, but what a great idea. I think a refresher would be a good idea - I'd imagine you've been inundated with like-minded sparks!

Only just joined the site so can't pm you yet.

Alan
that will all change soon

give it a few days and you will have karma and litlle stars under your name, it does get addictive

any who, if you would like some advice on the practical there is plenty of info oh here

or feel free to ask me, i did the practical in april.

i didnt find it to hard at all, theory was abit awkward first thing in the morning though if you have concerns pm me

good luck to you all

doc
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Tom,

My OH would be interested in the refresher course. Cost, dates etc. would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Janna
Old Jun 7th 2008, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

moriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Hi Tom,

My OH would be interested in the refresher course. Cost, dates etc. would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Janna
I maybe interested as well again,. costs dates and what would be covered would be appreciated
Old Jun 7th 2008, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

rainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nice

heyrry been away for a bit, back on track now, just doing my 17th edition talking to my tutor and seeing what he can put together for a weekend course, havnet looked at the posts for who did vetassess in april can anyone direct me to a goody which has lots of info on what is included?

ta Tom
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by rainyandtom
heyrry been away for a bit, back on track now, just doing my 17th edition talking to my tutor and seeing what he can put together for a weekend course, havnet looked at the posts for who did vetassess in april can anyone direct me to a goody which has lots of info on what is included?

ta Tom

try me here

its a start for the practical

in the morning i will give a write up on the practical side of things

doc
Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

portsmouthfrank is an unknown quantity at this point

HI, I guess i might be too late for this. On july test date in london and this course would be ideal to help with my more than rusty knowledge of motors. Let me know if this is still available. Cheers
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rainyandtom

ta Tom
Leaving it a bit late for this as practicals start in a couple of weeks. any news on this tom?
Old Jul 5th 2008, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

flizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really nice

Originally Posted by docgp
that will all change soon

give it a few days and you will have karma and litlle stars under your name, it does get addictive

any who, if you would like some advice on the practical there is plenty of info oh here

or feel free to ask me, i did the practical in april.

i didnt find it to hard at all, theory was abit awkward first thing in the morning though if you have concerns pm me

good luck to you all

doc
how de do
OH half has electrical practical assessment in London on 24/7. bit concerned with the theory side of the practical, as is drowning under revision and needs to know how in-depth the questions will be- he has books and notes piled up and just needs a little direction! thanks!
flizzief
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

vinnypot is an unknown quantity at this point

Good evening,does anyone know if the motor we have to wire and fault find on the practical is a star delta or a d.o.l and whichever it is do you have a wiring diagram as i have no experience on motors since my college days and assessment date is getting close only 12 days to go and still none the wiser,,,,also is there anyone who has done the assessment who can advise on what i need to swat up on regarding the theory side,,,,thanks for any help kind regards one nervous spark
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

madtanz is on a distinguished road

Most of the info you require is in this sticky :

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520432

apologies if you've already seen this!

madtanz
Old Jul 17th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

isr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really nice

Morning Tom count me in for this please, any time that suits the tutor.

regards Iain
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

EssexSparks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by isr999
Morning Tom count me in for this please, any time that suits the tutor.

regards Iain
Is anyone putting together a refresher for the upcoming parctical/theory assessments in Feb?
Old Jan 24th 2009, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

isr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really nice

Morning Fellas I have found a guy that will offer a 1 day course/up date on DOL and motors £200, the only problem is he is in Telford.

regards Iain

[email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.