Red Cards/White Cards

Old May 30th 2009, 4:50 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light
Default Red Cards/White Cards

Are the Whitecards (Common Safety Induction) that are issued by PEER in South Australia the same as the Red Cards that are required in Victoria and accepted by construction sites in Vic.

Many thanks

Lisa
Old Jun 5th 2009, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Red Cards/White Cards

Lisa, the government is changing all state cards to White, its going to be a standard right across Australia i got this from PEER in S/A yesterday 4/6/2009

Arthur
Old Jun 5th 2009, 6:30 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Arthur, Paul and Darren will do it at the same time as they do their wiring course exam then.

Lisa
Old Jun 5th 2009, 9:23 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Hey up,

I presume this is all done at the same time as the PEER exam ?

How much is this and how long does it take guys ?

I also presume you cannot get on any site without this card ?

What about the CPR thingy I read about a while back ??? do you still need one of those also ?

Cheers

Dougie
Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

Laights;

from the info i have receives YES there are the same but you may want to check that, also if you do the PEER exam then the white card is an extra course for 6 hours.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

paulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nice

i sat my construction induction saftey card course in melbourne yesterday. Its $250, will never expire and can be used anywhere in australia. Existing red, green card holders can swap them over free. Its cheaper to bookonline and even cheaper again if you go trough NMIT. I went with the vecci one because it was closer to me