Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Read Me - A Grade license in Aus

Read Me - A Grade license in Aus

Old Apr 14th 2009, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Read Me - A Grade license in Aus

steve`o;

Thanks for the confidence boost mate, i suppose that's just another beer i now owe you at this rate Steve you going to be rat "arsed" when i visit your part of the world, i can only imaging your a Lancashire lad like me.????????

Once again Steve thanks mate.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:40 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Hello All.

Arthur, little mistake........

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
Kevin S;

your correct in what you say, however i think the main content is what people are after not a mere "Mistake"

after all if myself, Wendy, Stev'O did not post on here with assistance for people then most would be right upshit creek without a paddle so to say.

No seriously, BIG BIG BIG thanks to all on here especially those mentioned above, without it I, like most would have fell @ the first of many hurdle's.

I echo Steve'o in saying thanks to you all.

Regards

Dougie
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

DOUGIE AN LOUISE;

Doug does this mean i have to give you beer as well as Steve'O for the thanks from you, at this rate mate there's going to be NO beer left in Australia

No seriously, BIG BIG BIG thanks to all on here especially those mentioned above, without it I, like most would have fell @ the first of many hurdle's.

I echo Steve'o in saying thanks to you all.

Regards

Dougie [/QUOTE]
Old Apr 14th 2009, 11:01 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Errrrrrrm never one to turn down a free beer.......so i guess yes

As for the NO beer in Australia..............dont say that.........never say that thats just silly talk

you have more chance of nailing a blamonge to your car windscreen than that happening

Cheers Arthur

Regards

Dougie
Old Apr 14th 2009, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

DOUGIE AN LOUISE;

you have brought a massive smile my face mate, with your comments on the Ale.

Art
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

Hello All,

i wasn't having a go at Arthur, i know he spends alot of time to ensure that his articles contain the facts that poeple need to know, i personally would have gotten nowhere had it not been for this site and the great works of the unwashed masses, If i have offended anyone then i apologise. i just wanted to ensure that Arthurs post was correct.

Regards

Kevin
Old Apr 15th 2009, 10:05 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
steve`o;

Thanks for the confidence boost mate, i suppose that's just another beer i now owe you at this rate Steve you going to be rat "arsed" when i visit your part of the world, i can only imaging your a Lancashire lad like me.????????

Once again Steve thanks mate.
north manchester
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

steve`o;

Blackburn here mate, worked in Manchester many times for BT in Dial house right in the centre of Manchester a nightmare or a place to get in & out
Old Apr 21st 2009, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

raj_patel is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Read Me - A Grade license in Aus

hi all be sparky-lots of thank

i am join today as a authorise be member and i am very thankfull to all be spaky who post lots of useful info for anyone.you all inspire to me to jion this community.