Question 8 ARTC Form

Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Mike Mitchell 1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question 8 ARTC Form

Hi all

On the ARTC form Q8 States Other Trade Training (including on-the job training). Is this where i would include BS7671 and other PLC courses I have taken, as I have wrote about my NVQ level 2 and 3 in Q 5 (apprenticeship) and ONC, HNC and HND as my Vocational qualifications.

sorry the question isn't very clear, but basically I want to include some other certificates I have gained whilst on the job but I wasn't to sure where to include details of them

Thanks

Mike
Old Nov 20th 2008, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all
Default Re: Question 8 ARTC Form

Hello All.

Question 8 ref to any other trade you have got, ie, if you are applying for general elec and you are also a plumber, then plumber quals go in Q8.

Regards

Kevin
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Kevin I presumed it meant any other trade, I don't suppose you have any idea where I write about any other on the job training? or do I just include a sheet added on to occupational experiance describing other on the job training.

thanks

Mike
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

Mike,

Anything that is not included within your apprenticeship, goes in the vocation training part, because that area denotes that you have had formal training but not attached to your apprenticeship. hope this helps.

Regards

Kevin
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Kevin

thats great Ill have to try and find some space or attach another sheet, thanks for your help

regards

Mike