British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Electricians (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/)
-   -   Question 4 ARTC application (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/question-4-artc-application-740299/)

DR_SURF Nov 28th 2011 3:43 pm

Question 4 ARTC application

I Can see lots of people have applied from the UK for their ARTC cert. What did you put at Q.4 where it asks about your entry date?

I don't want to lie because they might not be happy if they found out...could I put the date we are due to enter the country next year??

derren7 Nov 29th 2011 7:21 pm

Re: Question 4 ARTC application

Originally Posted by DR_SURF (Post 9758170)
I Can see lots of people have applied from the UK for their ARTC cert. What did you put at Q.4 where it asks about your entry date?

I don't want to lie because they might not be happy if they found out...could I put the date we are due to enter the country next year??

Hi there,
When I applied in September I just entered an anticipated arrival date of October or November and encountered no problems.
Regards Derren

elect42 Dec 6th 2011 9:20 am

Re: Question 4 ARTC application

My ARTC cert from the UK has been put on hold, you cant get cert from UK now by the looks of it, setback now until I arrive, looks like I will have to show the OSTR cert to energy safe instead to enrol for A license course, jes I hope the gap training isnt included still after the exam.

Here email sent this morn

Thank you for your application for an Australian recognised Trade Certificate.

The Australian Recognised Trade certificate is administered under the Tradespersons’ Right Regulations Act 1946. The Act stipulates that the Australian Recognised Trade Certificate can only be issued to an applicant who is currently residing in Australia. Our records show that you are not an Australian resident and that you do not have an Australian address.

When you become a resident of Australia, you should provide this office with verifiable details of your current Australian address. Once Trades Recognition Australia receives this information, we will be able to process your ARTC application.

Yours sincerely

BSU Officer

NM2701

6 December 2011

Notice:

The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

From this I would advise anyone to use an Ozzy address from friends but the only other thing which they could check up on is the passport has it been used for entry in australia, mine hasnt yet!

Bollocks :banghead: