Qld Licensing Department

Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

greg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nice
Default Qld Licensing Department

Having gained my Electricians A class license in WA i am now being denied a Qld license.
I have sent my application in with my fee and should be obliged to a license through mutual recognition.
They say i have to do another course etc etc
Now when i email i am not getting any replies.
Does anybody know where i can make a complaint as the licensing office is shunning my calls.
cheers Greg
Old Feb 28th 2011, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Qld Licensing Department

Originally Posted by greg123 View Post
Having gained my Electricians A class license in WA i am now being denied a Qld license.
I have sent my application in with my fee and should be obliged to a license through mutual recognition.
Does anybody know where i can make a complaint as the licensing office is shunning my calls.
cheers Greg
Hi Greg,
Go to www.licencerecognition.gov.au. Scroll down to the last question which will direct you to the relevant site.
hope this helps and best of luck.
Regards Derren
Old Feb 28th 2011, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

greg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nice

Thanks Derren,
I've just e-mailed them for the forms.
Greg
Old Feb 28th 2011, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

Thanks Derren,
I've just e-mailed them for the forms.
Greg
hi Greg,
I'd be very interested to hear how you get on.
Good luck.
Regards Derren
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

cjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nice

I would like to know how you get on too as I will doing the same sort of thing when I arrive.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Brigall is an unknown quantity at this point

What was the reason they give you.

I had no problem all I was required to do was the switchboard rescue course.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

cheers Greg
Hi Greg,
Any progress?
Regards Derren