practical exam theory

Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

isr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really nice
Default Re: practical exam theory

Evening Kenny, Iam coming up to Glasgow, i did the pre assessment there as well.

Iain
Old Jul 21st 2009, 8:21 pm
Just Joined

kennyheb is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: practical exam theory

Originally Posted by isr999
Evening Kenny, Iam coming up to Glasgow, i did the pre assessment there as well.

Iain
Hi, did you find the pre assessment helpful? is this your first attempt?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

isr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really nice

Morning Kenny, Yes and Yes but Iam still worried about it though is it your 1st attempt.

NWDS
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:13 am
Just Joined

kennyheb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by isr999
Morning Kenny, Yes and Yes but Iam still worried about it though is it your 1st attempt.

NWDS
Hi, this is my second attempt, but only on motors, the assessor was a good guy though, see you next week. If I can help just pm me. Cheers
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

aybee_bose is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Sucessful Result

dear STEVE`O ,

Firstly i would like to say to you that i am very greatful for all the help. Your posts have made a great difference to me. I gave my vetassess general electrician practical exam on 26 august in india and today got a sucessfull outcome.

you are doing a great job for the new guys trying to get to oz.

god bless u

Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

Ben C is just really niceBen C is just really niceBen C is just really niceBen C is just really niceBen C is just really niceBen C is just really niceBen C is just really niceBen C is just really nice

http://www.play-hookey.com/dc_theory...inductors.html

More formulae for theory.

Got mine next week (Tuesday in Blackburn)
Old Oct 6th 2009, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Safe Isolation safe Isolation and mor safe Isolation, good luck with it I did mine at Glasgow it was relaxed but the assessor was on the ball.

isr999
Old Oct 14th 2009, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

Ben C is just really niceBen C is just really niceBen C is just really niceBen C is just really niceBen C is just really niceBen C is just really niceBen C is just really niceBen C is just really nice

Did my exam yesterday, 1st time at it and I think it went really well. I noticed I scored 15/18 on theory and he was really happy with the rest, couldn't pick a fault on any aspect.

Really straight forward. I did my 2360 10 years ago now and after revising a bit and brushed up on resistors in parallel and series etc I was confident with what the theory contained and it was really staright forward.

I went into the exam worried and flustered but once I settled into a rhythm it was really very basic.

Good luck to anyone else taking it soon

Results in 10 days(ish) i'll let you know how I got on.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Well done Ben, were did you do it ?? and who was the assessor ??.

Iain
Old Oct 14th 2009, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

The assessor was Roger and I took the exam at Blackburn college.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

Passed

Thank you please.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

well done Ben have some of these.

isr999
Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

Cheers!
Old Nov 10th 2009, 5:05 am
Just Joined

andymack is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone, just joined. i am having a nightmare in Australia and need some advice. I am trying to get my Electrical A grade for WA but its taking ages to precoces and am running out off cash.I have applied to the TRA people for assessment but its taking ages and have had to turn down work. Dose anyone know if you can sit this test in the UK as i am planning to fly home to look for work again. I worked for 4 years in the North Sea As an Inst /elec tech and before that i completed a 4 year apprentship, but the Electrical board over here only want to give my a restricted Inst controls licence which is no use. Once you get your response from the trade assessment people dose anyone know how long it lasts for.

Cheers Andy
Old Nov 10th 2009, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

andymack;

there is NOWAY you can get any licenses from the UK you must be living here & also have the TRA or VET its as simple as that mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.