British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Electricians (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/)
-   -   Points Advice - 236/2 & C Transcripts ?? Vetassess Request (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/points-advice-236-2-c-transcripts-vetassess-request-742724/)

leejames78 Dec 23rd 2011 11:18 am

Points Advice - 236/2 & C Transcripts ?? Vetassess Request

Hi & thanks for taking time out to read

i completed the Vetassess practical (general electrician) in October.

I received an email asking for more information with regards to points advice -
They want transcripts fot the 236 parts 2+3 (C) courses
in addition they want me to provide a personal statement witnessed by a legal authority

I sent all my certified copies of my college certs so i am baffled by the transcript request.

Can anyone give any advice (the offices are closed :sneaky:)

thanks in advance

Lee

derren7 Dec 23rd 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Points Advice - 236/2 & C Transcripts ?? Vetassess Request

Originally Posted by leejames78 (Post 9803864)
Hi & thanks for taking time out to read

i completed the Vetassess practical (general electrician) in October.

I received an email asking for more information with regards to points advice -
They want transcripts fot the 236 parts 2+3 (C) courses
in addition they want me to provide a personal statement witnessed by a legal authority

I sent all my certified copies of my college certs so i am baffled by the transcript request.

Can anyone give any advice (the offices are closed :sneaky:)

thanks in advance

Lee

Hi Lee,
I did the 236 parts 1,2 and C course. When City and Guilds awarded my certificates they also provided a 'Record of Achievements' , which looks very similar to the certificate but shows a breakdown of the subjects passed. I think this is what they're looking for, alongside any other documentation showing what subjects were covered at college.
If you don't have the 'Record of Achievements' then it may be worthwhile contacting City and Guilds to get some copies, for a small fee of course!!
Regards Derren

leejames78 Dec 24th 2011 11:08 am

Re: Points Advice - 236/2 & C Transcripts ?? Vetassess Request

Originally Posted by derren7 (Post 9804580)
Hi Lee,
I did the 236 parts 1,2 and C course. When City and Guilds awarded my certificates they also provided a 'Record of Achievements' , which looks very similar to the certificate but shows a breakdown of the subjects passed. I think this is what they're looking for, alongside any other documentation showing what subjects were covered at college.
If you don't have the 'Record of Achievements' then it may be worthwhile contacting City and Guilds to get some copies, for a small fee of course!!
Regards Derren

Cheers Derren

i was sure i sent all that but i'll have to check in the new year

merry xmas:)