Please help: New ARTC form

Old Jul 15th 2009, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Please help: New ARTC form

TRA have just advised me that Q6 on the ARTC form needs to be answered by explaining what occupational training you have done relevent to your classification, other than what you did during your apprenticeship.

By that I take it to mean short courses taken when out of your time, eg 2391 etc etc.

They also said Vetassess need not be mentioned in the application form although it was fine to add your assessment results in with your evidence.

Originally Posted by saville
Oh No!

If i was you i would contact someone asap then at least you can fill in the new form again if you have to, hopefully it won't have changed to much, we are stuck on questions 5 and 6 of the new form as the questions are very similar.
Good Luck when you contact them.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice

Thanks for that bit of info, does question number 5 mean college training etc?
It asks about vocational training. Have you sent your artc off yet and where you heading to.
Many thanks
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

yeah Q5 is asking for details of your formal apprenticeship, college stuff, what you did, how long for..... etc

Im just filling mine in and getting all the info together, bout at the same stage as you. Havnt got the visa yet so waiting for that before I send it.

Not really sure how much stuff to include, ive just got everything which i sent for my Vetassess assessment plus a bit more stuff on my apprenticeship.... Ive already got SA sponsorship so will be heading to Adelaide in October when they finally grant the visa!

good luck!

Originally Posted by saville
Thanks for that bit of info, does question number 5 mean college training etc?
It asks about vocational training. Have you sent your artc off yet and where you heading to.
Many thanks
Old Jul 16th 2009, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice

Thanks for that information on those 2 questions, a really big help, just getting copies certified tomorrow, getting them done by deputy head teacher at my kids school, should be ok from what i've heard on this forum. Then hope to get artc sent off monday hopefully and waiting on Peer correspondence course to be sent. We have had visa since April 08, through TRA and had to validate through not selling house, so finally got flights booked for 29 aug to Adelaide and will do peer test on arrival.
Many thanks and good luck.