photos for artc?

Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice
Default photos for artc?

think i may have dropped a bo***ck!

noticed on the artc application that you have to sign the back of your photos! guess what - forgot to sign mine :curse:

anyone know if it will get my application rejected?
have emailed TRA but no answer yet.

bloody checked everything several times, made sure there was loads of supporting evidence etc, complete work history, certificates and everything and forgot my own signature. what a tool!

cheers.
lee.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

andywilson19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: photos for artc?

they will just contact you and ask you to sign them i forgot to put a copy of my visa in and they just wrote and asked for it just takes longer
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice

Originally Posted by andywilson19
they will just contact you and ask you to sign them i forgot to put a copy of my visa in and they just wrote and asked for it just takes longer
panic over - TRA contacted me to say that it wont affect my assessment and they are in the process of assessing it now (recieved on 11th august).

fingers crossed!

thanks

lee.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:45 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by leeob77
panic over - TRA contacted me to say that it wont affect my assessment and they are in the process of assessing it now (recieved on 11th august).

fingers crossed!

thanks

lee.
Ye was gona say mate i put 50 photos in my application and signed none of them. Still passed
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stu:0
Ye was gona say mate i put 50 photos in my application and signed none of them. Still passed
50 photos! do you mean for evidence? (or did you apply for 25 certificates!)

i forgot to sign my passport photos! but they said it wont matter.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:56 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leeob77
50 photos! do you mean for evidence? (or did you apply for 25 certificates!)

i forgot to sign my passport photos! but they said it wont matter.
i think stu means he added piccies of him working to support his application
Old Aug 16th 2008, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by steve`o
i think stu means he added piccies of him working to support his application
ha ha, thought so.
just got to wait now. think it takes about a month. acknowledged receipt on 11th august so fingers crossed!

thanks everyone.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:10 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Ooopppss! yes i did mean photo's for evidence!
Old Aug 16th 2008, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Chris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant future

lee, it does'nt allways take a month it all depends on when the board get together i got mine back in 2 weeks i just cant get it yet as im still waiting for my visa.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 2:32 am
Sparky Stu

Originally Posted by Chris Ball
lee, it does'nt allways take a month it all depends on when the board get together i got mine back in 2 weeks i just cant get it yet as im still waiting for my visa.
iv a friend just who's been waiting for his nearly 2 months now, they have it but just havent got round to assesing it??? i guess if they only meet once a month and there a lot of applications they will rol some over to the next month???? who knows?
Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

cheers for the info. used a friends address in oz so will let you know if/when it arrives.

thanks again.
lee.