peer workbook questions?

Old Jul 18th 2008, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice
Default peer workbook questions?

having taken the advice given by most people, i signed up with peer this week for the wiring regs course. just wondering what to expect with regards to the workbook you do via distance learning? i presume that it is based on the wiring regs and all the questions will be found within the regs books they send you?
how long does it take roughly to complete and what happens if you get a question wrong when you have sent it off?

many thanks.
lee.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all
Default Re: peer workbook questions?

Hello Lee,

I believe that the questions in the wookbook relate to the type of questions asked in the exam, therefore once you are happy with the format, you inform PEER that your ready for the exam, pretty much like the 16th edition, get a question and find the answer within the book. You don't send anything back to them in regards to the workbook. I'm ready to be corrected but that's how understood it.

PS, I got my cert yesterday in the mail. Electrical Fitter

Reegards

Kevin