PEER Correspondence

Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

stixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nice
Default PEER Correspondence

Hello All

Does anyone have any idea the cost implication of gaining SA Electrical License through PEER?

Thanks Stixblue
Old Jul 9th 2009, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

agillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to all
Default Re: PEER Correspondence

hey mate,
The course cost $850 to do which includes all the books you need and the assessment. you just need to pay for the licence after that. do you have your artc?
Old Jul 18th 2009, 1:23 am
Just Joined

Ricky Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stixblue
Hello All

Does anyone have any idea the cost implication of gaining SA Electrical License through PEER?

Thanks Stixblue
Be aware that the course isn't too well put together but the assesment at the end is ok and the staff are relaxed to say the least.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

Ricky Ricardo;

the comments you made are completely Untrue. i have been in contact with PEER on many occasions the course is for the wiring rules, if your not up to scratch then you fail i have spoken to the instructors 1st hand & know of people that have failed the exams, due to the relaxed attitude of some people doing the exams.
The instructors are very helpful ONLY if your up to the job
Old Jul 30th 2009, 4:29 am
Just Joined

Ricky Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
Ricky Ricardo;

the comments you made are completely Untrue. i have been in contact with PEER on many occasions the course is for the wiring rules, if your not up to scratch then you fail i have spoken to the instructors 1st hand & know of people that have failed the exams, due to the relaxed attitude of some people doing the exams.
The instructors are very helpful ONLY if your up to the job
Mate,,,,,Passing the exam as you rightly say was easy as i spent 8 hours a day for the week beforehand with my head in the books.
When I turned up the instructor had a habit of wondering off from the class for hours at a time leaving me being the only white english speaking person in the room with a barrage of questions from the other less well informed students.

Maybe I worded my warning badly. The distance learning course workes fine but the instructors for the revision day and exam leave something to be desired.