Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Peer Answers in e=mail format

Peer Answers in e=mail format

Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all
Default Peer Answers in e=mail format

Hello All,

Does anyone have the answers to the correspondence course in a format that can be e-mailed, it's no good me thinking i'm doing a blinding job, when i can't check my answers.

Regards

Kevin
Old Oct 28th 2008, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Peer Answers in e=mail format

Originally Posted by Kevin S
Hello All,

Does anyone have the answers to the correspondence course in a format that can be e-mailed, it's no good me thinking i'm doing a blinding job, when i can't check my answers.

Regards

Kevin

Be handy wouldn't it, working my way through work book thinking im doing it right but could be totaly on the wrong track. pretty sure iv'e found 2 mistakes in the standard today. Could allways compare answers on here might be helpfull.
Dave
Old Oct 29th 2008, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

moriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to all
Default Re: Peer Answers in e=mail format

<<< Like your Dog!!