Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Paper work assessment -electrics vetassess LEVELS?

Paper work assessment -electrics vetassess LEVELS?

Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paper work assessment -electrics vetassess LEVELS?

Nice one!!! I never thought of that, door entry,cctv automated gates etc, all dc, the world becomes a brighter place.Done too mutch of everything to remember it all, nows the time!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:44 am
Just Joined

tempaire1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all

not a electrician but done the refrigeration practical in april, i passed this with a level 2 paper assessment, and i sent every qualification you can get including most electriclal quals, i did this on my own and not with a agent, after sending i found out that really its like being back at college again and their want descriptive work like staged photos of an installation and a description of work and the tools that you need to carry out this work if service then describe the sequence of work, hope this helps.

regards harry
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

no probs jase, just look into your crystal ball of work history and youll be surprised!!