OZ cv's

Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

moriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to all
Default OZ cv's

Can anybody give me some pointers as to what's expected in an OZ cv?
I've been asked for one and although I don't think the jobs for me I still think it would be a good idea to australianise it.
After reading the posts on here it seems a lot of my installation experiance will not attract employers as most of my work has been tray, ladder rack and large swa's with loads of galv conduit.
I'm now mainly into motor controls and programmers but I don't know how in depth the employers there expect you to go, short and sweet or a life story?
Also do they wan't to know about your personal intrests etc, (no I don't dress as Tabatha at the weekend).
any advice would be gratefully taken.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:12 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OZ cv's

Originally Posted by moriarty711
Can anybody give me some pointers as to what's expected in an OZ cv?
I've been asked for one and although I don't think the jobs for me I still think it would be a good idea to australianise it.
After reading the posts on here it seems a lot of my installation experiance will not attract employers as most of my work has been tray, ladder rack and large swa's with loads of galv conduit.
I'm now mainly into motor controls and programmers but I don't know how in depth the employers there expect you to go, short and sweet or a life story?
Also do they wan't to know about your personal intrests etc, (no I don't dress as Tabatha at the weekend).
any advice would be gratefully taken.
sorry carnt help re the cv as i just went in spoke to the guy that owned the company and started soon after, i could only suggest that you use your UK one

now to the serious bit
i think you where rather too quick at denying tabatha
have you something you`d like to tell us
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

moriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steve`o
sorry carnt help re the cv as i just went in spoke to the guy that owned the company and started soon after, i could only suggest that you use your UK one

now to the serious bit
i think you where rather too quick at denying tabatha
have you something you`d like to tell us
Thanks for the reply It's just that I've read that OZ cv's have to be a bit more elaborate than uk ones and I'm not sure what to put in.
When your contracting a phone call you start and they can see what you can do but if it's more permanant they want a cv.
Thanks again Tabatha.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I've sent you a PM