OZ or Canada???

Old Feb 19th 2009, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold
Default OZ or Canada???

Hi Guys, this question to all you sparks in Oz, just wondered if you had looked into Canada as well first and if there was anything job wise that decided things for you.
I'm pretty set on Canada as I love the place and the people plus the thought of poisonous spiders in loft and floor spaces tends to worry me about Australia although I'm sure it probably never happens.