Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Overseas Electrician wanted in Brisbane QLD

Overseas Electrician wanted in Brisbane QLD

Old Oct 5th 2006, 10:58 am
Just Joined

modern electrical is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Overseas Electrician wanted in Brisbane QLD

Full time position available immediately, for newly arrived electrician with trades recognition certificate. We will help you with the daunting task of obtaining you QLD electrical licence, while you work in the electrical industry, along side QLD electricians. I myself want through the same process a number of years ago, and am more than happy to help. Please call Sandy 0416 080701
Old Oct 5th 2006, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Default Re: Overseas Electrician wanted in Brisbane QLD

Originally Posted by modern electrical
Full time position available immediately, for newly arrived electrician with trades recognition certificate. We will help you with the daunting task of obtaining you QLD electrical licence, while you work in the electrical industry, along side QLD electricians. I myself want through the same process a number of years ago, and am more than happy to help. Please call Sandy 0416 080701
Not over yet,but could you put some more info on please.
Cheers John
Old Oct 7th 2006, 8:15 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

sounds good mate i`m flying in on monday night
what type of work is it??

can you email me the details etc via BE

thanks steve
Old Oct 7th 2006, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Overseas Electrician wanted in Brisbane QLD

Originally Posted by steve`o

thanks steve
Hi Steve,hope your trip over is ok,let us know how you get on,we are waiting to hear of your adventures getting your licence.
Cheers John & Lorraine
Old Oct 7th 2006, 11:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by supersonic4
Not over yet,but could you put some more info on please.
Cheers John
Hi John,
When are you arriving over?
We are an electrical contracting company based in Brisbane, the job will mainly involve travelling around Brisbane doing safety switches, the electrical installation of air conditioners and house wiring on new houses. We provide a vehicle, uniforms and good rates of pay, plus will help with the process of getting a Qld licence.

If interested please call 0416 080701
cheers Ian
Old Oct 7th 2006, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by steve`o

thanks steve
Hi Steve,

We are an electrical contracting company based in Brisbane, the work will mainly involve travelling around Brisbane doing safety switches, electrical installation of air conditioners and the wiring of new homes. We provide good rates of pay, uniforms and a vehicle plus will help with the process of getting a QLD licence, any further info please Ph Ian on 0416 080701
Old Oct 8th 2006, 3:36 am
Just Joined

[QUOTE=modern electrical]Hi Steve,

This work would be carried out along side and under the supervision of QLD electricians.
sandy
Old Oct 8th 2006, 8:36 am
Just Joined

blubette is an unknown quantity at this point

H Hubby is a NZ registered and British registered electrician with a safe handling of refrigeration cert.
We want to relocate from Nz to Brisbane and would love to put his hat in to the fray.
He doesnt need trades recognition and with job would mean could fast track the visa process.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 2:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by blubette
H Hubby is a NZ registered and British registered electrician with a safe handling of refrigeration cert.
We want to relocate from Nz to Brisbane and would love to put his hat in to the fray.
He doesnt need trades recognition and with job would mean could fast track the visa process.
Sounds good please ring 0416080701 and we can discuss this further
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi John,
When are you arriving over?
We are an electrical contracting company based in Brisbane, the job will mainly involve travelling around Brisbane doing safety switches, the electrical installation of air conditioners and house wiring on new houses. We provide a vehicle, uniforms and good rates of pay, plus will help with the process of getting a Qld licence.

If interested please call 0416 080701
cheers Ian
hi Ian,don't know if its my kind of work,but will give you a ring later,thanks mate,
John