Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

One last thought before i send my ARTC off???

One last thought before i send my ARTC off???

Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:21 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default One last thought before i send my ARTC off???

Everything is ready to send off but iv once last queary! My final certificate for my apprentiship says Stuart succesfully completed an apprentiship in electrical engineering bla bla bla! Will it matter that it says electical engineering??? not electrician. This may all sound daft but you hear horror stories of them being funny about titles. Iv proved iv done work as a maintenance spark, instalation work and domestic and showed this with photos but i dont want the buggers coming back at me saying your apprentiship says engineer not electrician. Hope you guys can see where im coming from and dont think im being stupid but i want this thing right first time!

Stu
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:32 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One last thought before i send my ARTC off???

Originally Posted by stu:0
Everything is ready to send off but iv once last queary! My final certificate for my apprentiship says Stuart succesfully completed an apprentiship in electrical engineering bla bla bla! Will it matter that it says electical engineering??? not electrician. This may all sound daft but you hear horror stories of them being funny about titles. Iv proved iv done work as a maintenance spark, instalation work and domestic and showed this with photos but i dont want the buggers coming back at me saying your apprentiship says engineer not electrician. Hope you guys can see where im coming from and dont think im being stupid but i want this thing right first time!

Stu
was it the C&G 236 ???
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:39 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steve`o
was it the C&G 236 ???
Hi stevo,

yes did the 236 1,2 and c cert, also nvq lvl 2 and 3 in electrical engineering, done 16th edition and 2391 inspection and testing. I could leave this certificate out as it was just one may employer had done to show i'd done an apprentiship!

Stu
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:54 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Hi stevo,

yes did the 236 1,2 and c cert, also nvq lvl 2 and 3 in electrical engineering, done 16th edition and 2391 inspection and testing. I could leave this certificate out as it was just one may employer had done to show i'd done an apprentiship!

Stu
you could possibly add the attached information
as i did
Attached Files
File Type: doc
City & Guilds.doc (29.0 KB, 156 views)
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:58 pm
Sparky Stu

you could possibly add the attached information
as i did
Hey hey nice one stevo! Yes i shall do that but rearange it a little! So do you think i will be ok leaving my apprentiship certificate in?

Stu
Old Apr 25th 2007, 9:12 pm
Worongary

Hey hey nice one stevo! Yes i shall do that but rearange it a little! So do you think i will be ok leaving my apprentiship certificate in?

Stu
yes i remeber a post last year where the poster got shagged about something ridiculas as he couldnt find his apprentiship cert
they tried to say that he didnt / couldnt have finished the apprentiship
without it

he may have got the same bombastic arsey type that i had recentley
qld goverment sent all my paperwork back re the purchase of our home as i`d spelt my middle name micheal instead of michael on the form
they also wanted a written signed explanation as to why this had happened

tossers or what

anyway getting back to your apllication to be on the safe side i`d include it

good luck and hows nurse gladdis
Old Apr 25th 2007, 9:17 pm
Sparky Stu

yes i remeber a post last year where the poster got shagged about something ridiculas as he couldnt find his apprentiship cert
they tried to say that he didnt / couldnt have finished the apprentiship
without it

he may have got the same bombastic arsey type that i had recentley
qld goverment sent all my paperwork back re the purchase of our home as i`d spelt my middle name micheal instead of michael on the form
they also wanted a written signed explanation as to why this had happened

tossers or what

anyway getting back to your apllication to be on the safe side i`d include it

good luck and hows nurse gladdis

Thanks for your help mate, you and many others on here have been great! Will stick it in and keep me fingers crossed!
Nurse gladdis if fine, in fact she's just about to give me a bed bath

Stu
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck Stu
Old Apr 26th 2007, 11:06 am
Sparky Stu

Originally Posted by somme
Good Luck Stu
Thanks mate
Old Apr 27th 2007, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

jonallcock is an unknown quantity at this point

Stu,

Mine had engineering all over various certs and electrical fitter on most of my references but as you know I got Fitter and Mech ARTC cert

You'll be alright mate

Jon