AS/NZS 3000:2007 WIRING REGS

Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

stixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nice
Default AS/NZS 3000:2007 WIRING REGS

Hello

Ive been pricing the AS/NZS 3000:207 WIRING REGS and have found it will cost about £100 to get a copy shipped to the UK, can anyone source it cheaper? Thanks Davey
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

madtanz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AS/NZS 3000:2007 WIRING REGS

I seem to remember you can buy a PDF version from www.saiglobal.com, don't know if this helps you, or how much it is though.

madtanz
Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:22 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madtanz
I seem to remember you can buy a PDF version from www.saiglobal.com, don't know if this helps you, or how much it is though.

madtanz
$200 delivered to uk is right for sia gobal and $129 for the pdf version
personally i`d buy the paperback as the pdf is a nightmare
( if you need a hard copy as its 300 plus pages )
Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice

buy the paperback! i got a copy of the regs on pdf (kind friend sent me a copy of his) and it is hard work thumbing through 300 a4 pages in a folder!
got a paperback copy when i signed up for peer course. loads easier! im sure you can only buy from sai global so your pretty much stuck for getting it any cheaper.

lee.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

Hughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to all

Can anyone let me know when the latest edition was released.
Iam heading to Queensland end of October and may have room to bring a copy or two back to Uk if anyone is interested.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hughmorriss
Can anyone let me know when the latest edition was released.
Iam heading to Queensland end of October and may have room to bring a copy or two back to Uk if anyone is interested.
think latest edition was released either late last year or earlier this year.

lee.