nsw License

Old May 14th 2007, 6:58 am
Just Joined

peterkelly1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nsw License

Hello everyone,

Looking for a bit of help. I have read loads of treads and all information seems quite confusing and contradicting.

I have worked as electrician in the uk for 7 years including my apprenticship. I passed my c and g part 1 and 2. Plus 16th edition. I did all types of work from domestic, commercial, industrial and maintainence. I have also done lots of testing but never done the course.

I have now worked as an unlicence electrician for 2.5 years in sydney. I have been the leading hand for the last year on a major city building refurbishment.

I wanted to know my best options, and who I need to speak to about getting skills assessed or a licence issued.

Thanks
Old May 14th 2007, 7:33 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nsw License

Originally Posted by peterkelly1979

I wanted to know my best options, and who I need to speak to about getting skills assessed or a licence issued.

Thanks
start here mate
http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...nresidents.htm