New to the site

Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

Hughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to all
Default New to the site

Big sorry in advance to all members for all the questions I may be asking.
No doubt you will think a lot of them are stupid.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 10:22 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the site

Originally Posted by Hughmorriss View Post
no mate we`ll just take the piss out of you

only joking we`ve all been either completed our visas/licences or are at some stage of doing so

we all have to start somewhere and i can be confusing even for clever sparks like us

so just think how bad it would be if you were only a plumber or god forgive a joiner

ask away mate

regards steve
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:54 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hughmorriss View Post
Welcome,

Dont panic i,ve asked plenty of them !

Good luck and hope i may be able to help you some where along the line,
If not you could always ask me one on sport as i tend to be OK on that subject

Dougie
Old Sep 26th 2008, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

Hughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to all

Cheers Dougie

I'll remember that for 'phona friend'