Need sparky needs advice

Old Oct 12th 2012, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

sparky steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need sparky needs advice

Hi all
I have recently lodged my EOI i have enough points with my ielts ect to be granted a 189 visa, i have also passed my vetesess practical asssesment for an electrician and been granted an OSTR, with this i was able to get a provisional electrical licence in WA, the problem is i have not been given a positive outcome in my points advice from the TRA because i do not have a p60 or pay slips from my apprenticeship in 1995 even though i do have a reference and city and guilds pts 1+2 from 1995, i think this is a ridiculous ask from the TRA i have proved 20 yrs experience and who really has payslips from 20 years ago, they now want another $300 which i am reluctant to hand over if this is not really needed as i will be able to get into TAFE with my licence and OSTR ! advise Please