In need of advice

Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:09 am
Just Joined

jones6682 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile In need of advice

I,m taking the first steps to migrate to aus, i am a qualified sparky,plumber,and chippy.
Ive been told i can only apply under 1 trade,which 1 do i choose that would bring in the best income.
How do i take the first steps in doing this,we are wanting to live in brisbane area.
Can i do anything in the uk first, that will speed the process up ie- trade assesment etc.
All advice would be much appreciated
Ive been self employed in the last 20 yrs
thanks to all
kev......
Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:13 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In need of advice

Originally Posted by jones6682
I,m taking the first steps to migrate to aus, i am a qualified sparky,plumber,and chippy.
Ive been told i can only apply under 1 trade,which 1 do i choose that would bring in the best income.
How do i take the first steps in doing this,we are wanting to live in brisbane area.
Can i do anything in the uk first, that will speed the process up ie- trade assesment etc.
All advice would be much appreciated
Ive been self employed in the last 20 yrs
thanks to all
kev......
start here mate

http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplace/Programmes/TRA/

http://www.australia.gov.au/Immigration

regards steve
Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:36 am
Just Joined

jones6682 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: In need of advice