SparkyAU is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MORE NOOB

What state are you in?
Old Aug 1st 2013, 2:16 am
Just Joined

LeonG23 is an unknown quantity at this point

ill have a look.
my recent impression was once i had my ARTC electrical mechanic and then got my provisional licence from energy safe i could just sit the ETL course and gain A grade after 2 week course, but now after i got the provisional license from energysafe and phoning the collages the story has now changed as of the start of this year it has changed now i have to sit the 2 week course and then do a 6-12 month logbook then sit another exam and then get my licence. i came over on a business visa just to get my licence and im not allowed to work on my visa hoping that after the 2 week course that i could find a sponsorship job so i could work and stay in OZ, but seems my dream is over now back to UK for me.
Old Aug 1st 2013, 2:19 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LeonG23
ill have a look.
my recent impression was once i had my ARTC electrical mechanic and then got my provisional licence from energy safe i could just sit the ETL course and gain A grade after 2 week course, but now after i got the provisional license from energysafe and phoning the collages the story has now changed as of the start of this year it has changed now i have to sit the 2 week course and then do a 6-12 month logbook then sit another exam and then get my licence. i came over on a business visa just to get my licence and im not allowed to work on my visa hoping that after the 2 week course that i could find a sponsorship job so i could work and stay in OZ, but seems my dream is over now back to UK for me.
If you can get a place on the PEER course, you can get A license still in SA.

Don't know if that helps at all