Lost Certificate

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Suzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud of
Default Lost Certificate

We are in the process of applying to the EWRB in New Zealand for my OH licence and are hoping to be out in NZ by Autum latest (if we manage to sell the house!) My OH can not find his 236-1 Electrical Installation Part 1 certifcate. He has one which states Part Two Certificate in Electrical Installation Competences, which I assume is the second part to the missing part 1. Does anyone know if we have to fork out £34 for the missing certificate or as he has part two will this suffice for both the EWRB and the visa application to NZIS.

Many thanks
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Lost Certificate

Yeah im in the same boat too but the C & G part 2 is a level 3 certificate so its the highest grade of the two. Im only sending Part 2 cert along with 2391 and NVQ 2 & 3 certs, If He's JIB Approved, send photocopy of the card and proof of his grade too. I think this will be fine along with other work experience evidence etc