Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

looking for work in brisbane?

looking for work in brisbane?

Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:02 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Default looking for work in brisbane?

just thought that i would ask the question of all you sparks out there if you are looking for work in the brisbane area. i work for a brisbane based company and will most likely be looking for some extra help in the near future. this is addressed to all of you weather you are newly arrived awaiting to get youre licence or you already have it. i started with them before having my licence and think that they are a great company to work for. they must be pretty good as i travel from the sunshine coast every day, they also pay EBA rates. if anyone wants any more information then send me an email and ill send you some more details. thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon, sparks124.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

chris mcgow will become famous soon enoughchris mcgow will become famous soon enough
Default Re: looking for work in brisbane?

my oh is an electrician we have our pr visas and are looking at moving in april but would move earlier if needs be he will email you later thankyou for the info, liz
Old Oct 5th 2008, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

chris mcgow will become famous soon enoughchris mcgow will become famous soon enough

any chance of ya e-mail address and i,ll send u my details .still in the uk but could move early in new year, have full residency and an artc as an electrical mechanic.
cheers
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:35 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

PM sent mate thanks

Dougie
Old Oct 6th 2008, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

cjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nice

sparks,

I have sent you an email
Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:25 am
Just Joined

Hughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to all

Hi cjgoodall

May be interested. I will be in QLD in 2 weeks time, for 3 weeks. Will also be doing my AS3000 whilst there. Could you please PM me if you're interested.

Cheers

Dave
Old Oct 7th 2008, 9:53 am
Just Joined

Hughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Hughmorriss
Hi cjgoodall

May be interested. I will be in QLD in 2 weeks time, for 3 weeks. Will also be doing my AS3000 whilst there. Could you please PM me if you're interested.

Cheers

Dave
This post was intended for sparks 124. Sorry for the confusion cj
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

WarrenG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sparks124
just thought that i would ask the question of all you sparks out there if you are looking for work in the brisbane area. i work for a brisbane based company and will most likely be looking for some extra help in the near future. this is addressed to all of you weather you are newly arrived awaiting to get youre licence or you already have it. i started with them before having my licence and think that they are a great company to work for. they must be pretty good as i travel from the sunshine coast every day, they also pay EBA rates. if anyone wants any more information then send me an email and ill send you some more details. thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon, sparks124.
Hi sparks124 just sent you a PM.