Just got visa!!!!Yay!!!

Old May 5th 2011, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

gr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nice
Default Just got visa!!!!Yay!!!

Hi all,

Not posted for a long time due to no news on visa front till today....got my 175 visa!!!!!!!

A big thank you to all who helped me on here and the regular posters (u know who you are).
Have flights booked on the 19th Dec ready for the summer and great start at xmas to aussie life. Will be asking how work is in Perth for sparks soon and how to change my OFSR to a real licence

Need to crack open the champers as been on ice for 3 years!!!!

Cheers

Richie
Old May 6th 2011, 6:09 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just got visa!!!!Yay!!!

Originally Posted by gr8sparks
Hi all,

Not posted for a long time due to no news on visa front till today....got my 175 visa!!!!!!!

A big thank you to all who helped me on here and the regular posters (u know who you are).
Have flights booked on the 19th Dec ready for the summer and great start at xmas to aussie life. Will be asking how work is in Perth for sparks soon and how to change my OFSR to a real licence

Cheers

Richie
Congratulations mate. Its a good feeling.
Old May 10th 2011, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

Craigh is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations !

Just at the idea stage myself been reading loads of stuff on here and just don't know where to start!

Any tips much appreciated

Cheers !
Old May 10th 2011, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

gr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nice

Cheers for response,

All I can recommend is seeing a good migration agent who is registered to point you in the right direction as from July they are moving the goal posts again!!
I got in at the right time as I think it will get a bit harder from now on......hope im wrong!!!

The vetassess route is your only option but you will have to wait till july to hear new announcement. Any questions am happy to help mate

Cheers

Richie
Old May 12th 2011, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Lou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really nice

Congrats gr8sparks, Jockstar's right, it is a great feeling. My visa was granted today. Boo-Yah!

Craigh, I didn't use an agent, all the information you need is on DIAC's website and there's loads of useful information on this forum. As gr8 said, they're bringing in a new points system in July so keep checking the DIAC website to see how those changes will affect you.

Anyways, I'm off out to celebrate
Old May 12th 2011, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

Too right about great feeling lou!!
Congrats on the via as well

Where you heading to? Im heading to Perth on 19th Dec......great start to xmas and a new year!!!

good luck

Richie
Old May 13th 2011, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Lou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really nice

I'm heading to Perth as well, probably get there around July I reckon.

Best of luck to you as well, mate
Old May 14th 2011, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gr8sparks
Hi all,

Cheers

Richie
Originally Posted by Lou_Diamond_Phillips
Congrats gr8sparks, Jockstar's right, it is a great feeling. My visa was granted today. Boo-Yah!

Craigh, I didn't use an agent, all the information you need is on DIAC's website and there's loads of useful information on this forum. As gr8 said, they're bringing in a new points system in July so keep checking the DIAC website to see how those changes will affect you.

Anyways, I'm off out to celebrate
Hi Guys,
Congrats to you both. We got our visa granted recently also and I'm just about to submit my application for an ARTC. Fingers are crossed and my fingers are turning white, if not blue!
Best of luck to you both.
Regards Derren
Old May 15th 2011, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Nice one Derren, congrats to you also. Where abouts are you heading?
Old May 15th 2011, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lou_Diamond_Phillips
Nice one Derren, congrats to you also. Where abouts are you heading?
Off to Brisbane later this year, all being well with getting the house sold.
Old May 15th 2011, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

stesav is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats to you both still waiting for mine to come through hopefull be here soon .have you got any jobs lined up for when you get there
Old May 15th 2011, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

Craigh is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Lou, been looking at the fees agents charge and hopefully wont have to use them

Best of luck to you, Perth is where I want to head aswell!
Old May 16th 2011, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stesav
congrats to you both still waiting for mine to come through hopefull be here soon .have you got any jobs lined up for when you get there
Thanks stesav, nothing lined up just going to get to know the place, catch up with some mates and sort out my license, first

Originally Posted by Craigh
Thanks Lou, been looking at the fees agents charge and hopefully wont have to use them

Best of luck to you, Perth is where I want to head aswell!

Thanks Craigh, get cracking with that paper work