is IPAF ANY GOOD IN AUS???

Old Sep 10th 2008, 11:24 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default is IPAF ANY GOOD IN AUS???

As above really i have a IPAF ticket which says its reconised in OZ but just thought i woukd ask if anyone ask for it and its any good over tere as i can get my employer to pay for a renewel ere if its worth doing??

Or is there a OZ ticket thats better to have to use the MEWPs over there?

TIA Dougie
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:11 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Re: is IPAF ANY GOOD IN AUS???

Is there not much call then for Mobile Elevated Working Platforms down under then? (cherry pickers / magic carpets etc etc)

Surly someone must be using them on the bigger sites?

Or maybe once you have passed the minefield that is the Australian electrical licensing process you are granted with magical levitating powers that eliminates the need for access equipment

Dougie
Old Sep 13th 2008, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

andywilson19 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey I am working on my uk ticket so its good here in south australia mine runs out in 2 months tho

Andy
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:36 pm
Swollen Member

cheers Andy,
Is there much call for it thou?
Is it the IPAF you have or A another?

I will be re-newing mine for sure as it will be free and a day off paid

But was just interested to know if there were asked for as what i have been reading about OZ the general saftey issues seem to get overlooked most of the time

Thanks again

Dougie
Old Sep 13th 2008, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

andywilson19 is an unknown quantity at this point

it is ipaf i have depends on where you are working i used flying carpet all the time in bridgestones factory but not at all at the retirement appartments i am working on

the company i work for do a lot of work for arnots and bridgestones which is mostly high work so you use it all the time.

Andy
Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:02 am
Swollen Member

SOLD I'll get my refresher course sorted soon

Thanks

Dougie