im so confused

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

dinkytown91 is a jewel in the roughdinkytown91 is a jewel in the roughdinkytown91 is a jewel in the roughdinkytown91 is a jewel in the roughdinkytown91 is a jewel in the rough
Default im so confused

hi everyone, i have worked as an unqualified electrician for 2 years i then started my course in sept 2007 and will complete in june 2010 by this time i will have about 5 years total experience in domestic,commercial and industrial installations. my question is this, will i be able to apply at the end of my course or will i have to wait another 2 years to get post qualification experience upto the right level?
thanx paul
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default Re: im so confused

Paul,

Hope this helps you I'm not up on number of years experience in total but my OH Dave been spark for 10 years, did his nvq part1&2 at college but employer didn't put him through and never got nvq3.
He's done 16th edition and 2391 and finally finished his nvq3 in summer and got his piece of paper in Sept.
We just got a positive assessement.
BTW for all evidence and supporting docs we sent loads in, ref's from every single employer, job/career description details all his jobs since 16 and what work was involved and also included photos and bits from coursework.
We also sent 1 of his jobs he wrote up for nvq3.
If you need any help with evidence etc when you've finished course just give us a shout.
The amount of work I put into that I'll never forget it.
Good Luck

Becky
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:17 am
Just Joined

dinkytown91 is a jewel in the roughdinkytown91 is a jewel in the roughdinkytown91 is a jewel in the roughdinkytown91 is a jewel in the roughdinkytown91 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: im so confused

thanks becky,
will save everything thats useful and dig up old stuff for support, still a few years away yet but will one day get there.