Im a mechanic!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:16 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Im a mechanic!!!!!!!!!!!

Its official i passed the ARTC and got mechanic! Over the moon! On with the licence now!!!!

Stu
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im a mechanic!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by stu:0
Its official i passed the ARTC and got mechanic! Over the moon! On with the licence now!!!!

Stu

Congratulations
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all

Great news Stu,bet thats a relief to be over and done with.Not long till you are over now.
Cheers Lorri
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:34 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Stu

thought you wus a sparkie
not a grease monkey

haha congratulations stu
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

Well done mate!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Well done Stu, everything going your way.

Good luck with the licence
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Tamworth U.K.- Brisbane Very Soon Now Visa Granted!!
Graff will become famous soon enough

Its official i passed the ARTC and got mechanic!

Stu
Great news Stu Hopefully I'll get mine soon.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Stu
Hi Stu,
Am coming over to Brisbane in september, have got the artc forms already via my uncles home address, how much diffrent was the information you submitted for permit than that sent for your visa application.
I went to a tafe college in brisbane when i was over in Feb, and quite honestly the guy there scared the shit out of me with all the log books etc he showed me i had to fill in to get licesnse. I run my own contracting business in UK and do instalation and maintenance and repairs but the college told me i would be extremely lucky to get both fitter and mechanic grades and being part p registered in uk means nothing either. Did you apply from UK or on arrival in OZ.
Many Thanks
Old Jun 24th 2007, 8:57 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Hi Stu,
Am coming over to Brisbane in september, have got the artc forms already via my uncles home address, how much diffrent was the information you submitted for permit than that sent for your visa application.
I went to a tafe college in brisbane when i was over in Feb, and quite honestly the guy there scared the shit out of me with all the log books etc he showed me i had to fill in to get licesnse. I run my own contracting business in UK and do instalation and maintenance and repairs but the college told me i would be extremely lucky to get both fitter and mechanic grades and being part p registered in uk means nothing either. Did you apply from UK or on arrival in OZ.
Many Thanks
quicker to go via
http://www.qet.edu.au/

regards steve
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Hi Stu,
Many Thanks
Bill Langford by any chance?? He's a harmless old goat but the paperwork's for real.

Andy
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Stu
Well done m8. Now for the 'fun' part!!!!