i.d. required for license?

Old Nov 30th 2008, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice
Default i.d. required for license?

hi all.
quick question. im in adelaide at the beginning of jan to sit the exams at peer. then hopefully i'll go to OCBA to apply for license. wondering if it matters that i dont have anything with an oz address on my id? im coming over from uk to see friends and then going to adelliade for a few days for exams. do you have to have proof of oz address? can i just provide my friends in perth? got artc and visa in passport etc. also bringing birth cert and driving license.

thanks.

lee.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 10:12 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Re: i.d. required for license?

Not sure Lee but think i read somewhere on here (canny find it now) that its not required and you can have the licience just sent to your mates address??

And if i,m wrong.................Well just bumped up your thread anyway

Good Luck

Dougie
Old Nov 30th 2008, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

Hughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to all

Hi Lee

Take as much ID as you can, also would help if you open an OZ bank account before you go. PM me with your phone number if you need any more help.

Dave
Old Dec 1st 2008, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hughmorriss
Hi Lee

Take as much ID as you can, also would help if you open an OZ bank account before you go. PM me with your phone number if you need any more help.

Dave
so does it not matter that you dont live in oz yet?

im only there for two weeks while i sort license and have a bit of a reccie.

cheers.

lee.
Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

Hughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to allHughmorriss is a name known to all

Originally Posted by leeob77
so does it not matter that you dont live in oz yet?

im only there for two weeks while i sort license and have a bit of a reccie.

cheers.

lee.
Lee

I am back in the UK. I was in QLD for 3 weeks to validate visa, get license and reccie. PM me your number and I will get straight back to you with any info you may need.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hughmorriss
Lee

I am back in the UK. I was in QLD for 3 weeks to validate visa, get license and reccie. PM me your number and I will get straight back to you with any info you may need.
nice one, thanks very much.

i'll be in touch.

lee.