Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

How many pages in your ARTC application?

How many pages in your ARTC application?

Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough
Default How many pages in your ARTC application?

I'm just looking at my pile now, and I'm of the opinion its all valid stuff, and theres around 55 sheets. This includes all the ref's as sent with TRA, certificates (again!) part 2 syllabus i pinched off here (anyone know where i can get these for part 2 and nvq 3?) passport copies, visa etc and a few photo's. Is there such thing as too much? Will they look at the pile of crap and think balls to that?

Old Mar 5th 2008, 8:37 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How many pages in your ARTC application?

Originally Posted by jamiefrod
I'm just looking at my pile now, and I'm of the opinion its all valid stuff, and theres around 55 sheets. This includes all the ref's as sent with TRA, certificates (again!) part 2 syllabus i pinched off here (anyone know where i can get these for part 2 and nvq 3?) passport copies, visa etc and a few photo's. Is there such thing as too much? Will they look at the pile of crap and think balls to that?

Try this link mate, that was my answer to the same question a year ago.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=430133
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

cheers mate
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

I dont suppose you still have those syllabus' do you? I'd be really really greatful if you did
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I dont suppose you still have those syllabus' do you? I'd be really really greatful if you did
I have no idea which ones you want, but there are some here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...70&postcount=9
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:50 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

They were pretty crap mate. Very mixed up. All i eneded up doing waqs putting the write up in that stevo posted on a brief statement from c&g saying the 236 was a reconized uk qualification or somthing like that.
Worked for me. I cant see them looking at the whole syllabus anyway.
I still find it crazy that each and every one that applies has to go into great depth on what the 236 is all about. You would think by now that they would realise the 236 was the main qualification for uk sparkies

Stu

Last edited by stu:0; Mar 6th 2008 at 11:14 am.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

I agree, you would think they would research the city and guilds system or get a copy of the bloody syllabus themselves. Anyway it's going in the post tomorrow I've had enough of it!! Didn't think I'd be so nervous sending a letter (well apart from TRA)
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:16 am
Sparky Stu

I agree, you would think they would research the city and guilds system or get a copy of the bloody syllabus themselves. Anyway it's going in the post tomorrow I've had enough of it!! Didn't think I'd be so nervous sending a letter (well apart from TRA)
Think we'v all been the same mate. You'l be like that unil you get the result.
Good look

Stu
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Darren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really nice

Jamie,

Good luck mate, sure it will be fine!

Darren
Old Mar 6th 2008, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stu:0
They were pretty crap mate. Very mixed up. All i eneded up doing waqs putting the write up in that stevo posted on a brief statement from c&g saying the 236 was a reconized uk qualification or somthing like that.
Worked for me. I cant see them looking at the whole syllabus anyway.
I still find it crazy that each and every one that applies has to go into great depth on what the 236 is all about. You would think by now that they would realise the 236 was the main qualification for uk sparkies

Stu
I didn't send the syllabus, and we passed just fine.