Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

High Voltage certified Commissioning Engineers

High Voltage certified Commissioning Engineers

Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default High Voltage certified Commissioning Engineers

Im one of the above, UK Degree in Electrical Engineering currently working for a global offshore/marine services company with around 15 years experience of offshore platforms/LNG/Supply vessels.

I am looking to move away from Dubai soon but we have not really given too much thought onto where would be good.

Anyone with any ideas
Old Apr 15th 2007, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: High Voltage certified Commissioning Engineers

aye, cheers for the help
Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:12 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
aye, cheers for the help
Never mind mate someone might pop up at some point and help you out. You must be a rare breed! Most of us are just house bashers on here

Stu
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:15 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stu:0
Never mind mate someone might pop up at some point and help you out. You must be a rare breed! Most of us are just house bashers on here

Stu
speak for your bloody self mate

house basher indeed
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

gleebo is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also HV/LV authorised person and i currently work for Schneider electric in the uk and have a transfer arranged to Perth in the next fortnight. I understand from my new collegues that we have a great deal of work in Perth and in fact the whole of OZ so if you forward me your cv i will pass it over to the correct persons in OZ.

Andy
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:14 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gleebo
I am also HV/LV authorised person and i currently work for Schneider electric in the uk and have a transfer arranged to Perth in the next fortnight. I understand from my new collegues that we have a great deal of work in Perth and in fact the whole of OZ so if you forward me your cv i will pass it over to the correct persons in OZ.

Andy
Hi mate, you dont have anything to do with linesman type work do you? Im asking on behalf of my girlfriends mother. Her partner is a overhead linesman and struggling to find any contacts. They are well into the process of immigration.
Hope to hear from you
Stu
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gleebo

Andy
Cheers mate, i currently work for ABB (currently in Dubai, but previously in UK) and am just kinda putting the feelers out,

ill get my CV to you shortly, TA
Old Jun 12th 2007, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

hi
mr hitchcock works with hv electricity in the uk (national grid) however wants to move to oz can anyone help
Old Jun 13th 2007, 7:49 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stu:0
Hi mate, you dont have anything to do with linesman type work do you? Im asking on behalf of my girlfriends mother. Her partner is a overhead linesman and struggling to find any contacts. They are well into the process of immigration.
Hope to hear from you
Stu

have a look at this then

http://www.energex.com.au/careers/in...andidates.html
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks