Help Needed (lots of it!!!)

Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

Dmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help Needed (lots of it!!!)

Hi

I want to move to Melbourne area of Aus as an electrician with my partner and 2 children 2&3

Where do i start?
I obviously need to get assessed and stuff but where do i do that?

Thanks
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all
Default Re: Help Needed (lots of it!!!)

Hi and welcome. Vetassess.com is the website which will give you details of the assessments, it gives you all the info you need about the assessment stage. This site is really helpful with lots of advice and some great people to help you. Are you going it alone or with an Agent ? Good luck for your long journey ahead of you (it will be worth it in the end)
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shar07
Hi and welcome. Vetassess.com is the website which will give you details of the assessments, it gives you all the info you need about the assessment stage. This site is really helpful with lots of advice and some great people to help you. Are you going it alone or with an Agent ? Good luck for your long journey ahead of you (it will be worth it in the end)
Hi

I`ve got the pre assesment, assesment forms! we`re going it alone (well with help from expats hopefully!!!!!) thanks
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Good luck if you need any help just yell. Shar
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dmac
Hi

I`ve got the pre assesment, assesment forms! we`re going it alone (well with help from expats hopefully!!!!!) thanks
welcome to BE

i am also an electrician, but heading for Perth

i have passed the paper based assement with vetassess and have been placed on the april practical, if you have any questions feel free to ask

good luck with everything.

doc
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by docgp
welcome to BE

i am also an electrician, but heading for Perth

i have passed the paper based assement with vetassess and have been placed on the april practical, if you have any questions feel free to ask

good luck with everything.

doc
Thanks all

one more thing, can my fiancee go on my visa or do we have to be married?

Thanks
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Thanks all

Thanks
depend on how long she has been with you but i would say yes but check with oz immigration http://www.immi.gov.au/

doc a roo
Old Feb 26th 2008, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all

Thanks

To put her on your application you need to show 12 months evidence of de-facto relationship. Things like joint bank accounts, rent or mortgage agreements etc. If you look in the immigration part of the main Australia forum, you'll find some threads on it with more info
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

Hi,im just starting like you so please keep us informed how your getting on and good luck