Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Help needed for electrical linesman!!!

Help needed for electrical linesman!!!

Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:18 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Help needed for electrical linesman!!!

Hi all, im writing this post on behalf of my girlfriends mothers partner. He is currently filling out TRA and could do with hearing from any other linesman that have gone to oz or are in the process of going.
Thanks
Stu
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:12 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help needed for electrical linesman!!!

Originally Posted by stu:0
Hi all, im writing this post on behalf of my girlfriends mothers partner. He is currently filling out TRA and could do with hearing from any other linesman that have gone to oz or are in the process of going.
Thanks
Stu
hey stu - sorry i can't help but wondered how do you find working in cairns? humidity etc? MrW has been looking at some recruitment companies there and a couple have come back to him so we may start looking into that area
regards
Nicky
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:29 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Help needed for electrical linesman!!!

Hi there, im not out there yet, me and the girlfriend go in June. Iv been in touch with youngy73. He has been there for a few years and he's been helping me out loads. Top bloke! Give him a shout. We are going best time of the year with it been winter. From what he says you soon get used to it! Sounds like there is plenty of work up there aswell!
Stu