Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Has anyone tracked ARTC online?

Has anyone tracked ARTC online?

Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default Has anyone tracked ARTC online?

Hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone used the online tracking for their ARTC, we lodged about 2-3 weeks ago and on friday the below update changed and now shows a finalisation date.
My question is does this mean our ARTC answer is in the post?
I've copied and pasted what the site shows. Previously it was blank in the finalisation date field.........oh why couldn't they have put more info on the web site :-(
Here's hoping we get something tomorrow..............this is worse than waiting for it to change.

Applications DetailsApplicant Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXX,DAVID TRA Applicant File Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Date Of Birth: XX/XX/XXXX

Registered Date Requested Occupation Finalisation Date Status
11/06/2009 Electrical Mechanic 26/06/2009 Awaiting Assessment

Your application is in the process of being assessed. TRA assesses the majority of applications for an Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (ARTC) within 20 working days. As soon as the assessment of your application is complete, you will be notified by mail of the outcome. Please do not contact TRA until you receive your outcome letter.

Becky