GETTING ME GEAR OVA!

Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

noggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to all
Default GETTING ME GEAR OVA!

Busy trying to book me flight to oz but every time i mention the magical increased baggage allowance i hit a brick wall as i m not migrating properly,as im on a 457 visa ,tried every thing and dont want to turn up and try the sob story as i know i will be way over 20k. Obviously wont be taking all my gear but it will still be a fair weight,any one any ideas what the cost per kilo is extra, I wont need my gear initially for a few weeks,any info for sending it separate and cost? thanx,Noggin Of The Noggs
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:17 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GETTING ME GEAR OVA!

Originally Posted by noggin
Busy trying to book me flight to oz but every time i mention the magical increased baggage allowance i hit a brick wall as i m not migrating properly,as im on a 457 visa ,tried every thing and dont want to turn up and try the sob story as i know i will be way over 20k. Obviously wont be taking all my gear but it will still be a fair weight,any one any ideas what the cost per kilo is extra, I wont need my gear initially for a few weeks,any info for sending it separate and cost? thanx,Noggin Of The Noggs
i`d send it air frieght mate as excess baggage wil cost an arm n a leg
both of which you`ll need for site work
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

noggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to all

ha ha ,Well its got to go...better start an air freight search then.cheers steve
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:50 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by noggin
ha ha ,Well its got to go...better start an air freight search then.cheers steve
Hi mate, i came on a 457 visa. We flew via America so you automaticly get double baggage. Thats 46kg each. Not sure if you'v booked your flights but that could be the way to do it?
I went through all my gear and brought all my best stuff, wrapped it in bubble wrap and chucked it in the cases. Even put me 18v drill in, had no problems!

Stu
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Cheers Stu,im only taking my essential hand tools,my 18v drill and me fluke,ive booked my flight on ba/qantas and they say 20k..suppose il travel ova in my trunks and me kit...or take 2cases and act daft