Future Skills UK contacts

Old Sep 9th 2013, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

whaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Future Skills UK contacts

Hi,

Does anyone have a UK phone number or email for any of the Future Skills UK representatives?

I used to have "Brad's" number but it doesn't work anymore. I have the Australia office number off the website but it would be a lot easier to talk to one of the UK based guys on the phone.

Thanks!
Old Oct 18th 2013, 10:30 am
Just Joined

jjkspark is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Future Skills UK contacts

Originally Posted by whaleshark
Hi,

Does anyone have a UK phone number or email for any of the Future Skills UK representatives?

I used to have "Brad's" number but it doesn't work anymore. I have the Australia office number off the website but it would be a lot easier to talk to one of the UK based guys on the phone.

Thanks!
Hi, did you have any luck with contact details. I have tried emailing Future Skills and calling the Australia number but I can't get through. The emails bounce back and the phone never get answered, not even a message.

I have all my paperwork ready but am a little apprehensive to send it as I have had no contact with them.

Has anyone got any alternative contact detail to those on the website?

Thanks Jen
Old Oct 18th 2013, 5:21 pm
Perth calling...

Andy the spark is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

If you're in the U.K try 0061 1300817545 or 0061 0738482298 for Future Skills international.

Or email Chris Lear snip he was really helpful.

Last edited by Sue; Oct 19th 2013 at 3:35 am. Reason: Email address removed. Please share it via PM rather than the public forum. Many thanks
Old Oct 18th 2013, 6:16 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

The other thing to consider is the time difference. QLD is 9hrs infront of UK until the clocks go back - and then it'll be 10hrs.
Old Oct 19th 2013, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

jjkspark is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies and contact details andy. I will try these on Monday.

Yes old sparkles, Its been a few early mornings already and I can feel a few more coming on.