Fao Warren Thomas

Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

pompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nice
Default Fao Warren Thomas

Hi warren
Were you on a strict time limit in the examination and can you remember roughly any of questions/was it written or multi choice.?Any info appreciated.

Regards
Old Jan 26th 2010, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

francis_zhang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fao Warren Thomas

Originally Posted by pompeypom
Hi warren
Were you on a strict time limit in the examination and can you remember roughly any of questions/was it written or multi choice.?Any info appreciated.

Regards
did the trade test on 21th Jan 2010 in Peer,Sa.seven hours covering both theoretical and practical exam,the latter quite esay,but the former a little bit unexpected which I just passed 60% of it.'cause i am an spark from china,the examiner told me English is a big barrier for my career,otherwise i could have gone through it.Although practical was done exellentlly,in waiting for the letter of refusal from TRA.Are there anybody living in Adelaide?

Last edited by francis_zhang; Jan 26th 2010 at 4:28 pm.