British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Electricians (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/)
-   -   Employer Statement(electrician) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/employer-statement-electrician-897672/)

samchris Jun 6th 2017 11:18 am

Employer Statement(electrician)
 
dear all,

1. has anyone done Employer Statement(electrician) of VIC uni for the fulfillment of step 2 collection of evidence?

2. if yes, would anyone put a light to it on how to do the wining statement?

spouse of scouse Jun 7th 2017 8:31 am

Re: Employer Statement(electrician)
 

Originally Posted by samchris (Post 12267122)
dear all,

1. has anyone done Employer Statement(electrician) of VIC uni for the fulfillment of step 2 collection of evidence?

2. if yes, would anyone put a light to it on how to do the wining statement?

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking for. You can't write your employer statement, your employer has to do it.

samchris Jun 7th 2017 9:31 am

Re: Employer Statement(electrician)
 

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse (Post 12267800)
Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking for. You can't write your employer statement, your employer has to do it.

Thanks spouse.

how many hours of work experience is expected as an electrician to fulfill the documentary evidence ?

spouse of scouse Jun 7th 2017 7:39 pm

Re: Employer Statement(electrician)
 

Originally Posted by samchris (Post 12267850)
Thanks spouse.

how many hours of work experience is expected as an electrician to fulfill the documentary evidence ?

I'm sorry but I don't know. I was only responding to your query about an employer statement, in that you can't write your own. If you're unable to provide a statement from your employer and your question relates to requirements in Australia, you might get more responses if you post on the Australia forum of British Expats.

I don't answer private messages about work, study or immigration matters, simply because it's best if you post such questions on the public forums so other members can see both the question and the answer. That way, you have the benefit of more people reading your questions and any incorrect information can be challenged and corrected. Best of luck :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:20 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.