Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

electricians of the world unite

electricians of the world unite

Old Sep 12th 2006, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: electricians of the world unite

Steve'o how the hell are you mate, are you now in australia or are you still in the UK.

there is a new system here now and ive been trying like hell to get into the exam rooms to look at the new setup for the testing,visual faults, faults board, disconnect & reconnect but the bastards wont let me near the place.

they consider me a threat by helping people on here, i told them i only want people to have confidence when doing there shite assesments, im met with a stone wall. But im going to keep at the bastards untill they crack

atrhur
Old Sep 12th 2006, 5:56 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
Steve'o how the hell are you mate, are you now in australia or are you still in the UK.

there is a new system here now and ive been trying like hell to get into the exam rooms to look at the new setup for the testing,visual faults, faults board, disconnect & reconnect but the bastards wont let me near the place.

they consider me a threat by helping people on here, i told them i only want people to have confidence when doing there shite assesments, im met with a stone wall. But im going to keep at the bastards untill they crack

atrhur
hi Arthur
i`m great thanks mate
yourself??
almost there mate we fly out in 3 1/2 weeks
i see that your still busy helping people out -- good on ya !

i`ve passed the ARTC ( its been sent to our rental in the gold coast )
so its CPR health and safety and whatever the QLD electrical safety office want to add

speak to you soon

best regards Steve
Old Sep 12th 2006, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve`o
hi Arthur
i`m great thanks mate
yourself??
almost there mate we fly out in 3 1/2 weeks
i see that your still busy helping people out -- good on ya !

i`ve passed the ARTC ( its been sent to our rental in the gold coast )
so its CPR health and safety and whatever the QLD electrical safety office want to add

speak to you soon

best regards Steve
Hoya Steve,

how you going? See you fly out in 3 1/2 weeks. Good for you mate. I've sold the house and most of the furniture and still haven't got the bloomin' visa!!! Ho, hum.

What's this about you passing the ARTC then? Thought you couldn't do that from here!

Andy