electricians in Perth

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 3:44 pm
The Marriott's

kev9672jedi will become famous soon enough
Question electricians in Perth

Hi every one just wondered if there was anyone going or in Perth who is a general electrician? if so is this trade in demand, whats the pay like and hows the cost of living? cant decide where to go but Perth seems to tick most box's Thanks in advance Julie and Kev
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Daz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant future
Default Re: electricians in Perth

Pm sent
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Daz,Tam & Jake
Pm sent
Hi, I see you have sent a private message to answer this, could I be cheeky I would really like any help at all in this area
Old May 6th 2007, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

my brother in law is a chippy in perth & the job they are on cant get sparks, he says get over here now