Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Electrical Design Engineer - Gold Coast, Qld

Electrical Design Engineer - Gold Coast, Qld

Old Oct 14th 2010, 9:06 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light
Default Electrical Design Engineer - Gold Coast, Qld

Hi I put this ad in the job seeker section and on Seek but so far we have not found anybody suitable, we have plenty of projects on at the moment and need somebody suitable who can hit the ground running.
I am the Engineering Manager of a Gold Coast based electrical engineering company and we have currently have the following vacancy.

PT Automation Solutions is a Gold Coast based company specializing in the design, engineering, assembly and commissioning of electrical switchboards, switchrooms and control systems.

A vacancy currently exists for an Electrical Project/Design Engineer to take on a role in our engineering team.

The work encompasses:
• Design of LV Switchboards, Schematics, Termination drawings, Cable Drawings and General Arrangements
• Project Management.
• CAD circuit design using AutoCAD and/or E-Plan
• Component selection.
• Writing of Testing & Commissioning, FAT’s & SAT’s.

Experience in the following is required for this position.
• Auto CAD electrical circuit design.
• LV & or MV Switchgear

The following experience would also be useful but not essential.
• PLC, HMI, SCADA programming (Rockwell)
• Project implementation and “on-site” commissioning experience

As a person you have
• Well developed problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills
• Project leadership skills / confidence
• High level of enthusiasm and willing to be “hands-on”
• Ability to travel domestically and occasionally internationally

Appointment to this Gold Coast based position will ensure excellent career prospects, and the opportunity to learn from a skilled and professional team.

Occassionaly we are also looking for electricians with good experience of building and wiring Industrial Switchboards.
Please PM me for details.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

bjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nice
Default Re: Electrical Design Engineer - Gold Coast, Qld

I think it would be great if you could get all of that experience in one person. Where I work it is shared between four people.

Good luck finding someone.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

808shaun808 is just really nice808shaun808 is just really nice808shaun808 is just really nice808shaun808 is just really nice808shaun808 is just really nice808shaun808 is just really nice808shaun808 is just really nice808shaun808 is just really nice808shaun808 is just really nice808shaun808 is just really nice808shaun808 is just really nice
Default Re: Electrical Design Engineer - Gold Coast, Qld

Originally Posted by Simba
Hi I put this ad in the job seeker section and on Seek but so far we have not found anybody suitable, we have plenty of projects on at the moment and need somebody suitable who can hit the ground running.
I am the Engineering Manager of a Gold Coast based electrical engineering company and we have currently have the following vacancy.

PT Automation Solutions is a Gold Coast based company specializing in the design, engineering, assembly and commissioning of electrical switchboards, switchrooms and control systems.

A vacancy currently exists for an Electrical Project/Design Engineer to take on a role in our engineering team.

The work encompasses:
• Design of LV Switchboards, Schematics, Termination drawings, Cable Drawings and General Arrangements
• Project Management.
• CAD circuit design using AutoCAD and/or E-Plan
• Component selection.
• Writing of Testing & Commissioning, FAT’s & SAT’s.

Experience in the following is required for this position.
• Auto CAD electrical circuit design.
• LV & or MV Switchgear

The following experience would also be useful but not essential.
• PLC, HMI, SCADA programming (Rockwell)
• Project implementation and “on-site” commissioning experience

As a person you have
• Well developed problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills
• Project leadership skills / confidence
• High level of enthusiasm and willing to be “hands-on”
• Ability to travel domestically and occasionally internationally

Appointment to this Gold Coast based position will ensure excellent career prospects, and the opportunity to learn from a skilled and professional team.

Occassionaly we are also looking for electricians with good experience of building and wiring Industrial Switchboards.
Please PM me for details.
Hi
I currently have my own electrical contractor business in England and am applying for a immegration VESA I would be very interested in talking to you regarding a job with your company. Myself and my family have just returned from Queensland on holiday and wish to move permanently.
I look forward to your response, many thanks