British Expats

British Expats (
-   Electricians (
-   -   Electrical contractors registered bodies (

elect42 Mar 17th 2010 8:03 pm

Electrical contractors registered bodies
I for the people that is electrical contractor in australia, What registered bodies do you have to get in order to gain good contracts??? As in the UK I am NICEIC approved contractor, I also have SAFE T CERT which is also required to tender for work. DO you only need to get Grade A contractor license and insurance and your up and running, surely not???

All times are GMT. The time now is 8:23 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.