Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

elecrtical work training permit qld

elecrtical work training permit qld

Old Nov 7th 2006, 5:19 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default elecrtical work training permit qld

i now have an electrical work training permit
( really quick i only applied for it on the 31st oct )
so its off to the tafe ( college ) again tommorrow to see what courses are available to comply with the requirements of the temp permit

catch you later guys

steve
Old Nov 7th 2006, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Default Re: elecrtical work training permit qld

Originally Posted by steve`o
i now have an electrical work training permit
( really quick i only applied for it on the 31st oct )
so its off to the tafe ( college ) again tommorrow to see what courses are available to comply with the requirements of the temp permit

catch you later guys

steve
good luck with it Steve,let us know what they tell you,John is going to Perth to get his licence,seem a quicker process than QLD,
Cheers Lorri