Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Does this help you guys waiting for results?

Does this help you guys waiting for results?

Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default Does this help you guys waiting for results?

Dave was speaking to Vetassess guys their flight was booked for Wednesday 16th , so would have only got back yesterday 17th unless they stopped over and might have been longer.
Also 1 of the guys was attending his son's wedding today 18th so I don't think they'll even start the replies until Monday.

Know thats not what we want, WE WANNA KNOW NOW :curse:

But it's not cos they forgot.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: Does this help you guys waiting for results?

Cheers Becky,

Perhaps the result will be 10 days from the last test, also they could mean working days not continuous days, so that would also mean early next week!

Who knows, I guess we will all find out soon (we hope)!!!

Mel
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

Hi Becky

My OH did his assessment on Mon 7th and he was under the impression that Judith - the admin woman - was going to be in contact with Melbourne that night after speaking to the assessors.

He is sure she told him 7 - 10 days for the results but we dont know if its from his date or the last day of assessments.

I suppose we just have to be patient - it is hard though.

Ang
Old Apr 19th 2008, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

i was under the impression it was from the test date,

again the lady said it would be approx ten days, giving the impression it was from the assesment date

so not much longer for us i hope

doc
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

How did your ielts test go doc? any news!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

munch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nice

Hi

My oh did the brickwork practical on 10th April, assessors told him they would email the results to Aus on the friday and that that the admin office would send the letters out the following week (w/c 14th) not heard anything yet though. Our letter will go to our agent who said he has emailed vetassess anyway to get an update.

Debbie
Old Apr 20th 2008, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by Porter
How did your ielts test go doc? any news!
bit of a joke really

i think i did ok but have to waiy again!!

two thing s to wait for now

doc
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

was it a joke as in, it was easy or just ridiculously hard
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

was it a joke as in, it was easy or just ridiculously hard
a joke as in why did i bother!!

iw ould revise just to get clued up on the format but thats all

get to grips with the format of writing and speaking and you will be all right

good luck with ielts and dont be put off by sitting next to 300 other applicants who are not english

any more questions, feel free to ask

a docc
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Doc did you find previous exam papers and the like on any websites worth mentioning?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Doc did you find previous exam papers and the like on any websites worth mentioning?
here are a few links that i found very useful

link one

link two

i hope these are useful for you

doc
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

with reference to the title of the thread "Does this help you guys waiting for results?" you might want to click on this link below

lol sorry, forgive me

:thumbsu p:

doc
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

or even this

some one please shoot me

a very impatient doc
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

Our patience is certainly being tested!!

Carl-Ang
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

He He, nice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.